Kuala Lumpur Pet Friendly Hotels
Anyone who chooses a pet-friendly hotel in Kuala Lumpur will find this booming cosmopolitan city an exotic blend of art and commerce, ancient and modern, East and West. It is also a place where cleanliness and public safety are of the highest priority. ... Read more »
There are amenities to enjoy with your pet, as well as shopping opportunities, in many popular Kuala Lumpur attractions.
5 Pet-Friendly Attractions in Kuala Lumpur
- Stroll with your pet around Chinatown in Kuala Lumpur and enjoy the bustle of an authentic market, complete with great bargains and haggling.
- Bukit Bintang is full of interesting shops and outlets for those looking for budget souvenirs.
- Take your pet and escape from the traffic of the city as you walk around the lovely Lake Gardens Park.
- Climb the staircase to the Temple Cave when you visit the impressive Batu Caves.
- Enjoy the serenity and calm of the lovely Thean Hou temple while you and your pet watch a beautiful sunset.
The pet-friendly hotels of Kuala Lumpur truly provide a feast for all the senses.
Pet-Friendly Dining in Kuala Lumpur
After a busy day of sightseeing and shopping, you and your pet should try sampling one of the tempting dishes available in these restaurants in Kuala Lumpur.
- Suzy’s Corner
- Jin Alor
- Saravana Bhavan
- Tasty Chapathi
- Sam’s Kitchen
- Hakka Restaurant
Visitors who stay in the quality pet-friendly hotels of Kuala Lumpur can enjoy all the excitement of this ethnically diverse city, where East and West coexist in harmonious accord.« Hide