- Hotel Details
- Member Reviews
La Griffe Luxury Hotel Rome5 Stars
Via Nazionale 13 Rome IT-00184
Overlooking the Via Nazionale, the Hotel is situated in the very heart of Rome, between Piazza Venezia and Piazza della Repubblica. The hotel is also close to Termini train station and 40 minutes drive from the Fiumicino Airport.
The hotel comprises of 127 air-conditioned guest rooms and suites that are facilitated with a host of modern amenities.
You can dine at the onsite restaurant that serves delicious Italian and international cuisine. For cocktails or relaxing after-dinner, the Hotel offers a splendid American Bar.
Guests travelling on business purpose can make use of the well-equipped meeting rooms for organising various important events. The Terrace of the hotel has 2 panoramic rooms and in the summer time there's the big terrace, where you can relax under the stars with the exclusive view of Rome, in a romantic scenario.
- 40 min drive to the Airport (Fiumicino)
- Banquet Facilities
- Conference Facilities
- Internet Access - High Speed
- Laundry Services
- Room Service
- Spa / Wellness Centre
- Bar / Lounge
- Disabled Facilities
- Internet Access - Wireless
- Lift / Elevator
- Safe Deposit Box
- Tour Desk
- Business Centre
- Faxing Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Secretarial Services
- Air Conditioning
- Modem / Data Port Connection
- Colour TV
- Internet Access
- Ensuite / Private Bathroom
- Mini Bar
La Griffe Luxury Hotel Rome Guest Reviews (26)
1) Rooms are tight and bathrooms are even tighter with no bath tub. 3) Poor maintenance: shower heads are broken, shower rooms always leak after each shower, some of electrical bulbs in closets and bathrooms are not working, ...etc. 4) There are no facilities such as gym and fitness room, swimming pool and buisness centre. 5) Poor room service: it takes at least an hour to respond to any request, there is no food/resturant room service inbetween meals and even no food menu in the room!! 6) There are limited choices of TV channels and are all in Italic language. The CNN and BBC world in English, but no any other entertaining channels even for children in English except the payment channels!! 7) The breakfast buffet is limited with no much available choices. 8) Low efficiency air conditioning! In conclusion, I would rate this hotel as three stars hotel and therefore its over priced.
Anonymous wrote on August 3, 2009
When we arrive at our room was extremely hot inside.I had to complain several times to get a better room. They told me that cold air was not avaiable at this time. An upgrade was offered, and we went to a junior suite we 2 single beds. Breakfast is good, ask for capuccino instead a regular coffee. The hotel is modern if you compare with others in downton. The location is good, near to Termini and Republica underground. If get back to Rome, I will probably stay at La Griffe
Alexandre Gomes wrote on March 27, 2009
Wonderful. Exellent. Fun poersonnel and very friendly. I have to get back!
Anonymous wrote on April 2, 2008
The Badge for our room (nr. 800) did not work all the 4 days we stayed and therefore an employee (all were very polite) had to open the door for us every time. Don't have a drink at the hotel bar, the prices are incedible, also at happy hours. But all in all, we enjoyed our stay an can absolutly recommand the hotel.
Franz Fuchs wrote on March 19, 2008
We couldn't fault this hotel for service, cleanliness, location and facilities. The hotel is within walking distance of all the major sights, for example - 10 minutes walk to Trevi fountain, 15 minutes to the Colosseum etc. Would definitely recommend La Griffe to anyone visiting Rome.
Anonymous wrote on March 12, 2008
See all reviews
Other Recommended Hotels
|Rome Marriott Park Hotel||4 Stars|
|Hotel Domus Romana Rome||4 Stars|
|Rome Cavalieri Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts||5 Stars|
|The St. Regis Hotel Rome||5 Stars|
|Westin Excelsior Hotel Rome||5 Stars|
|The Duke Hotel Rome||5 Stars|
|Sina Bernini Bristol Hotel Rome||5 Stars|