Hiroshima Family Friendly Hotels
Family hotels in Hiroshima are the best way to bring everyone along for the ride to Japan. When you don’t want to leave anyone behind on your holiday, check out the great range of family accommodations on offer here. Family hotels offer first-rate amenities geared toward both you and your children, so that they can play to the max while you sit back and relax. ... Read more »
Top 5 Family Hiroshima Activities
Hiroshima family hotels are often a stone’s throw away from the best activities in the city. Here are some of the most memorable things to do with your family:
- Visit the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum and take in a World Heritage Site.
- Show your children a piece of war history at the Atomic Bomb Dome, which has been preserved.
- See a moving local attraction at the Children’s Peace Monument.
- Learn about the animals at Asa Zoo.
- Treat everyone to an educational good time at the Hiroshima Children’s Museum.
Hiroshima is home to fine family restaurants, many of which serve traditional Japanese fare. The following is a small list of family-oriented establishments:
Hiroshima Family Restaurants
- Andersen Kitchen Buffet
- Ganso Henkutsuya
- Musubi Musashi Hondoriten
- Tokugawa Sohonten
Family hotels in Hiroshima make it so that your entire family can enjoy Japan together. By choosing one of these hotels, you and your children get to make the most of your time together.« Hide