Rome Budget Hotels
In Rome, do as the Romans do; this means not spending lots of hard-earned cash on inferior quality. There is certainly no lack of historical sites and good food, but budget hotels in Rome can also direct you to some of the lesser-known but worthy and inexpensive sightseeing and entertainment highlights in this incredible European city, once the centre of a vast empire. ... Read more »
Top 5 Budget Activities in Rome
As a large, cosmopolitan city, it is possible to find pretty much anything you want in Rome. Usually it is possible to find it at a reasonable price as well, and economy hotels in Rome can help with this search.
- No visit to Rome is complete without visiting the Colosseum, best done on a combined ticket.
- Wonder at the architectural marvels of the Pantheon.
- Keep one spare coin to throw into the Trevi Fountain.
- Spend some time contemplating the wonder of Vatican City and its churches.
- Watch the world go by in the busy Piazza del Popolo.
Italian food has taken the world by storm, and although pasta and pizza are economical and tasty, they are not the only good things on a budget menu in Rome.
Cheap Eats in Rome
- Casa Coppelle
- Piccolo Buco
- Krishna 13
- Burro & Sugo
- Porta Castello
- Le Segrete
Budget hotels in Rome put you at the heart of the Roman Empire, without demanding a huge price for the pleasure.« Hide