Dublin Budget Hotels
Dublin has an international reputation for the warm welcome and fine entertainment that it provides, and after a pint or two of Guinness in one of the traditional pubs, budget hotels in Dublin are a good place to settle down for a restful night’s sleep. Economy hotels in Dublin are also a great source of information about the range of other things to do around the city. ... Read more »
Top 5 Budget Activities in Dublin
There is far more to Dublin than cosy pubs and music. Although these are worth the visit, it would be a shame to miss all the rest of Dublin.
- Marvel at the architecture at the Carmelite Church on Whitefriar Street.
- Stroll the streets with a podcast audio guide from the tourist centre.
- Pick up a genuine piece of Irish art at the Cow’s Lane market.
- Feel the grandeur of Dublin Castle.
- Get out of town and into nature on the Howth Coastal Path.
Beyond the Guinness, there is also a good selection of tasty Irish food, with lots of treats available at budget prices around the city.
Cheap Eats in Dublin
- La Bodega
- Beshoff Bros
- The Old Mill
From budget hotels in Dublin to a pint of Guinness and takeout of fish and chips, a good time in the city does not need to cost a packet.« Hide