- Hotel Details
- Member Reviews
Hotel Metropolitan Tokyo4.5 Stars
1-6-1 Nishi Ikebukuro Toshima Ku Tokyo 171-8505
Hotel Metropolitan is in the heart of Toshima in Tokyo, close to public transport. In the area, tourists can visit Ancient Orient Museum or take in performances at Tokyo Metropolitan Art Space and Sogakudo Concert Hall.
All inviting rooms are appointed with air conditioning, cable/satellite TV, Internet access (fees apply in some units), refrigerator and private bathroom. Non-smoking rooms are available.
Metropolitan Hotel Tokyo features several restaurants on site that serve a wide array of delectable local and international favourites. Have drinks at the hotel lounges.
Hotel Metropolitan Tokyo can host social gatherings and business events at the 10 meeting/banquet facilities on site. The hotel also provides business centre and parking (fees apply) for added convenience. During leisure, guests can work out at the fitness centre or have swim laps in the indoor pool on site for a fee.
- NOTICE: The hotel will undergo renovations from 1 Jan to 28 Feb 2014.
- Starting 1 Apr 2014, check-in time of the hotel will change to 3 PM and check-out time will change to 12 PM.
- The hotel's electrical facilities will not function in all guestrooms between 2 AM and 4 AM on 17 Jan 2014 and between 5th floor to 14th floors between 2 AM and 4 AM on 27 Jan 2014 due to legal regular inspection.
- NOTE: Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access is now available in the hotel lobby as well as in all Superior Rooms and Executive Rooms. For Standard Rooms, Wi-Fi access is available for 500 Japanese Yen per stay.
- The hotel collects a surcharge for indoor swimming pool and fitness facility usage, which is for minimum age of 16 years old. Both facilities are closed every 5th and 20th of the month.
- 65 km to the Airport (Narita).
- Baby Sitting Service
- Beauty Salon / Hairdresser
- Conference Facilities
- Disabled Facilities
- Gym / Fitness Facilities
- Laundry Services
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Safe Deposit Box
- Steam Room
- Banquet Facilities
- Business Centre
- Currency Exchange Services
- Faxing Facilities
- Internet Access - High Speed
- Lift / Elevator
- Parking Facilities (At Cost)
- Shopping Arcade
- Swimming Pool - Indoor
- Bar / Lounge
- Dining Room
- Gift Shop
- Jacuzzi / Whirlpool
- Photocopying Facilities
- Room Service
- Spa / Wellness Centre
- Air Conditioning
- Cable / Satellite TV
- Mini Bar
- Ensuite / Private Bathroom
- Pay-per-view Movies
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
Hotel Metropolitan Tokyo Guest Reviews (47)
Hotel is within walking distance to train station. And lots of shopping and eateries around.
SianSianSian wrote on January 28, 2013
Strict check in time of 2 pm don't expect to get in any earlier.. Room was good, little on the small size queen bed was pushed up against the wall which was not ideal. Charge for the gym, English tv channels etc. not bad but not the best
David Sydney wrote on January 1, 2013
highly recommend for good location and convenience.
nick256996 wrote on December 31, 2012
Great customer service, good location. Very close to Metro station.
Anonymous wrote on December 14, 2012
I have stayed at this hotel 10 times in the past one year, average of 3 to 4 nights every time, because this hotel's location is only 3 minutes away from my business associates. However, I wish I could find other hotel near by. I always feel, never again staying here, when I check out, but I have no other choice but the hotel. Perhaps, Westerns will be well taken care of, but not Japanese person like me. I am going to try Prince Sunshine City next time.
Yosh wrote on December 5, 2012
See all reviews
Other Recommended Hotels
|Shibuya Excel Tokyu Hotel Tokyo||4 Stars|
|Shinagawa Prince Hotel Annex Tower||3 Stars|
|Sunshine City Prince Hotel Ikebukuro Area||4 Stars|
|Mitsui Garden Hotel Shiodome Italia-gai||4.5 Stars|
|Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo||4 Stars|
|Dai-Ichi Hotel Tokyo||4 Stars|
|Dai-Ichi Hotel Annex Tokyo||4 Stars|
|InterContinental Tokyo Bay Hotel||4 Stars|