Nuremberg Family Friendly Hotels
Once the unofficial capital of the Roman Empire and the seat of German monarchs, Nuremberg awaits you and your family. The crown jewels were kept here, while famous artists roaming the lands found themselves drawn to the city. After WWII, many of the city’s historic buildings were rebuilt using the original stone. Family hotels in Nuremberg put you right in the centre of all the action. ... Read more »
Top 5 Family Nuremberg Activities
History buffs will gush at the sheer number of events that have been held in this Bavarian city, while those more interested in shopping or art will also find much to interest them:
- Ghosts of times past pace the rooms of the Nuremberg Trials Courthouse, where Nazis were tried for war crimes after WWII.
- Explore the history of Germany’s railway system in the Deutsche Bahn Museum.
- St Sebaldsukirche is Nuremberg’s oldest church, built in the 13th century.
- Coach and walking tours run through the city, exploring some of Nuremberg’s most interesting sights.
- The Old Tow,n or Altstadt, is a great place for shopping, with department stores side by side with smaller boutiques.
The city has a huge variety of tasty places to eat, perfect after hours spent taking in the culture and maybe doing a sly bit of shopping. Dining in these restaurants is a fun experience.
Nuremberg Family Restaurants
- Padelle D’Italia
- Eku Inn
Nuremberg’s variety of sights and activities, combined with its family-friendly hotels and restaurants, make it a great family holiday destination.« Hide