Saint Malo Family Friendly Hotels
Family holidays do not come better than this. With a beachside location, culture, history and many places to eat, Saint-Malo has it all. This sandy yet historical city has many family hotels in Saint-Malo and enough choices to provide value for money and a comfortable stay. ... Read more »
Top 5 Family Saint-Malo Activities
Take an extra bucket and spade rather than another credit card, as Saint-Malo is a purse-friendly destination. Families will find lots to keep adults and their children entertained whilst enjoying a holiday in this French seaside destination.
- Pack a picnic and enjoy the blue skies and sunshine on the beach.
- Take a walk along one of the beautiful beaches in Saint-Malo.
- Spend a day exploring what the city has to offer behind the historical walls.
- Put on your explorer’s cap and visit the city’s fortress.
- Wander around Saint-Malo and venture to all the little boutiques and shops.
Saint-Malo has delicious food served at cheap places to eat, where families will be able to enjoy all of the excellent fare that is on offer.
Saint-Malo Cheap Eats
- La Rose des Vents
- Le Corps de Garde
- Vents d’Ouest
- Creperie Le Tournesol
- La Brigantine
With lots of family guesthouses in Saint-Malo on offer at competitive prices, Saint-Malo should be on the top of your holiday destination list.« Hide