Paris Airports Family Friendly Hotels
Family hotels are freely available at the Paris Airport, and they take the worry out of travelling to and from the city. Many options are available for families in order to provide a comfortable and cost-effective stay. Nobody wants the hotel to cost more than the flight there. ... Read more »
Top 5 Free Paris Airport Experiences
There are some activities available close to the Paris Airport, so do not worry too much about having entertainment pre-arranged for the family.
- Take a drive or train to Disneyland, which is 30 kilometres away.
- Explore the region of Chantilly, providing not just cream but castles and a fun day out.
- The airport itself has lots of shops, restaurants and places to explore.
- Take the free shuttle bus to a huge exhibition centre, Paris Nord-Villepinte.
- There are children’s play areas to explore and a salon for the rest of you.
- The Paris Airport provides more than just a transport link.
Paris Airport Places to Eat
Lots of international and French cuisine is on offer at the Paris Airport, as well as snacks and drinks. If that does not interest you, the family hotels at the Paris Airport have restaurants on offer.
- Caffè Ritazza
- Bill Bentley pub
- La Terrasse
- Illy Café
Family guesthouses at the Paris Airport have lots of family options and activities in the near vicinity for all to enjoy.« Hide