Aix-en-Provence Family Friendly Hotels
Aix en Provence is the perfect place to relax and enjoy a family holiday. With a variety of family hotels in Aix en Provence available at a good price, you can use the money you save to take your family somewhere special. ... Read more »
Top 5 Family Aix en Provence Activities
With outside activities at a premium in Aix en Provence, the family holiday will be about the outdoors and culture rich activities, rather than a horrifying credit card bill waiting for you when you arrive back home.
- Enjoy Aix en Provence’s many water features and fountains.
- Grab a picnic and enjoy the sunshine and outdoor spaces.
- Visit some of Aix en Provence’s many museums and sample the spectacular artwork.
- Reach that cultural high and go see some opera, especially in June or July.
- Saunter around one of the many markets and grab a bargain.
Aix en Provence has an abundance of cheap eats, and just about all of them provide sumptuous French cuisine without the high euro price tag.
Aix en Provence Cheap Eats
- Le Bistro Romain
- Laurane et sa Maison
- Victor Cafe
- Le Bistro Latin
Aix en Provence is a fantastic place to bring the family. With many family guesthouses in Aix en Provence and plenty of low-cost activities to keep you and your family interested and occupied for the holiday, it is guaranteed that both you and your family will return home happy.« Hide