- Hotel Details
- Member Reviews
First World Hotel3 Stars
Selangor Pahang Border Genting Highlands 69000
Hotel First World is situated within Resorts World Genting in picturesque Genting Highlands. After shopping at First World Plaza, vacationers watch lively performances at the Arena of Stars or take in panoramic views aboard the gondola lift at Genting Skyway.
Guests relax in the over 10,000 rooms offering scenic views from 6,000 feet above sea level. All rooms come with colour TV and telephone. Some units have safe deposit box, mini refrigerator and tea- and coffee-making facilities.
Diners at First World Hotel Genting Highlands feast on the wide array of sumptuous local specialties, Oriental dishes and international cuisines at the numerous restaurants on site.
First World Hotel boasts of a Cineplex and Genting International Showroom that showcase multimedia entertainment shows. While on vacation, patrons can experience the thrill of skydiving simulation at Genting Sky Venture.
- NOTE: The property offers self-service check-in kiosks using MyKad for Malaysians and passports for international guests. Step-by-step instructions are available either in English or Chinese via the intuitive touch screen interface. The check-in kiosks are located in the hotel lobby operating from 6am to 11pm subject to room availability. Guests whose MyKad or passport details are not recorded in the system must approach the front office first before they can start to use the check-in kiosk.
- NOTICE: The Genting OUtdoor Theme Park will be closed from 1 September to facilitate the construction of the Twentieth Century Fox Theme Park. The projected soft opening is scheduled to take place in 2016.
- Baby Sitting Service
- Golf Course
- Lift / Elevator
- Parking Facilities (At Cost)
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool - Indoor
- Banquet Facilities
- Gym / Fitness Facilities
- Tennis Court
- Beauty Salon / Hairdresser
- Disabled Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Parking Facilities
- Shopping Arcade
- Tour Desk
- Cable / Satellite TV
- Pay-per-view Movies
- Colour TV
- Ensuite / Private Bathroom
First World Hotel Guest Reviews (55)
Staffs are not friendly. Take long time to respond. Room is too old, sink was blocked.
Anonymous wrote on January 12, 2013
convenient if u want to move around theme park n casino but the breakfast buffet need improvement
JB mum wrote on December 21, 2012
I like the World Club room with all the amenities we need, especially when we have a kid with us. Spacious, comfortable & good view. However, the buffet breakfast provided wasn't up to the expectation.
Lovingmum wrote on November 26, 2012
Go for it only when u really like the convenient of having the indoor theme park and shopping so near to your hotel. Service as usual lousy when compared to when newly opened. I was there when they just opened and were given a room key where the previous traveller have not check out. This is the 2nd time I am staying and my key was deactivated for my 2nd night stay which I have paid. When I approached the counter for help, hubby and I were informed to queue up for re-activation despite us showing a valid voucher for our reservation. We were carrying 2 sleeping toddlers and were informed to queue behind at least 20people waiting to check in. We will never come back again for such crazy service.
Mimylassy wrote on September 28, 2012
The room is bigger and better with world club room breakfast at the highest level.
Priscilla like kitty wrote on September 21, 2012
See all reviews
Other Recommended Hotels
|Genting Grand (formerly known as Maxims Genting)||5 Stars|
|Awana Hotel (Formerly known as Awana Genting Highlands, Golf & Country Resort)||4 Stars|
|Theme Park Hotel Genting Highlands||3 Stars|
|Hotel Seri Malaysia Genting Highlands||2 Stars|