- Hotel Details
- Member Reviews
Encore At Wynn Las Vegas5 Stars
3131 Las Vegas Boulevard South Las Vegas NV 89109
Encore At Wynn is situated on famous Las Vegas Boulevard, three and a half miles from McCarran International Airport. While in Sin City, visitors attend events at Las Vegas Convention Center, have fun at Adventuredome Theme Park or tee off at Las Vegas National Golf Club.
All of the 2,034 sophisticated and exquisite suites are appointed with floor-to-ceiling-windows, touch-screen curtains, flat-screen TV, Internet access, fax machine and telephone. Some suites have iPod dock.
Dining selections at Encore Las Vegas includes Botero, Wazuzu, Society Cafe Encore and Sinatra. Every restaurant on property offers a vegetarian menu as well as vegan selections. Have drinks at the bars and lounges.
Encore At Wynn Las Vegas features 260,000 sq ft of meeting space, upscale boutiques and a 60,000 sq ft beach club. At the hotel, patrons can rejuvenate at Encore Spa, work out at the fitness centres and swim in the pools with private cabanas.
- NOTE: All reservations booked from Wynn Tower Suites will automatically be enrolled in our Tower Suites program, which includes:
- Daily Breakfast (Mon-Fri, 7:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.) menu for two (2) guests at Tableau; Weekend Brunch available Saturday and Sunday from 7:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- In-room internet; local/domestic long distance/toll free calls
- Pressing (4 items per day), choice of two (2) daily newspapers; Fitness Center access; boarding pass printing.
- All incremental beverages or food items will be charged accordingly. All gratuities are at the discretion of the guest. All menu items are subjected to availability and may be substituted at the discretion of Wynn Las Vegas at any time.
- Banquet Facilities
- Conference Facilities
- Parking Facilities
- Spa / Wellness Centre
- Business Centre
- Disabled Facilities
- Swimming Pool - Outdoor
- Internet Access - Wireless
- Room Service
- Colour TV
- Ensuite / Private Bathroom
- Mini Bar
Encore At Wynn Las Vegas Guest Reviews (78)
soso hotel,nothin special And the decoration sucks
Edrrd wrote on January 19, 2012
for me its the best hotel in vegas, the buffet is the best in vegas, the beds fantastic
lasvegasfan wrote on January 10, 2012
This hotel is wonderful. Huge rooms with all the amenities.
Sparty Doc wrote on January 9, 2012
Great room and very modern! Good view of the strip. Good for gambling as not too busy
Kenny gogo wrote on January 7, 2012
The hotel was amazing. Loved staying there. walkable distance to the wynn. great restaurants and shops. would stay there again.
cantinoz wrote on January 4, 2012
See all reviews
Other Recommended Hotels
|Courtyard By Marriott Las Vegas Convention Center||3 Stars|
|Courtyard By Marriott Las Vegas South||3 Stars|
|Courtyard Las Vegas Summerlin||3 Stars|
|Fairfield Inn Las Vegas Airport||2 Stars|
|Fairfield Inn & Suites Las Vegas South||3 Stars|
|Wynn Las Vegas||5 Stars|
|Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas||5 Stars|
|Venetian Resort Hotel Casino Las Vegas||5 Stars|
|Bellagio Las Vegas Hotel||5 Stars|
|THEhotel at Mandalay Bay||5 Stars|
Find similar hotels as Encore At Wynn Las Vegas in Las Vegas
|5 Star Hotels in Las Vegas|
|Las Vegas Hotels with Internet Access|
|Las Vegas Hotels with Parking|
|Las Vegas Hotels with Restaurant / Café|
|Las Vegas Hotels with Swimming pool|
|Las Vegas Hotels with Conference Room|
|Luxury Accommodation in Las Vegas|