Cairo Pet Friendly Hotels
Think of Egypt, and you imagine the pyramids – and possibly a certain song from the '80s featuring a dance. Cairo lets you get as close as possible to all those fantastic things the ancient people built using only very large bits of rock, which is great for the amateur Indiana Jones in all of us. Of course, Cairo is a fun place for you and your pet too. Rather than just sitting around one of the pet-friendly hotels in Cairo, have a look at these things you can do. ... Read more »
Top 5 Pet-Friendly Cairo Activities
- Balloon tours – Cairo is even more amazing from the air, from open-top houses to the ancient edifices.
- Nile River Cruise – Choose from fine dining in the evening or simply gaze at the awesome sights and river agriculture.
- Alexandria Day Trip – The famous city left by the great conqueror.
- Memphis and Sakkara – Some of the oldest of the old, so you can almost feel the history.
- Gezeira Club – Offers a dog park (with entrance fee) at the entrance on Al Gezeira Street
Cairo offers an interesting combination of African and Middle-Eastern cuisine that is sure to tantalise visitors. Do not miss visiting some of these restaurants during your stay at one of the pet-friendly guesthouses in Cairo.
Where to Eat in Cairo
- Conrad Cairo Hotel and Casino, 1191 Corniche El Nil
- Ramses Hilton Hotel, 1115 Corniche El Nil
- Spice, 1089 Corniche El Nil
- Felfela, Cairo Alexandria