- Hotel Details
- Member Reviews
Crown Promenade Hotel Melbourne4 Stars
8 Whiteman Street Southbank, Melbourne VIC 3006
Situated in the lively Southbank, Crown Promenade Hotel positions guests near Melbourne central business district and train stations. During free time in the Australia city, vacationers can catch sporting and other events at MCG and Rod Laver Arena.
All elegantly furnished rooms and suites overlook the city and bay and come outfitted with floor-to-ceiling window, VoIP telephone, high-speed Internet access and 42-inch flat-screen TV. Suites have lounge.
Patrons at Crown Promenade feast on delicious servings at the all-day Mesh as well as seafood and desserts at Crown on site. Enjoy wine, cocktail and snacks at the hotel bars and clubs.
Crown Promenade Hotel Melbourne has equipped events spaces for around 1,000 guests ideal for different functions. Visitors can spend on-site leisure at the 25-metre infinity spa pool, gym or designer shops. Valet parking is also available (fees apply).
- NOTE: Check-in is from 2pm and is available only to guests 18 years and over and are recorded on the reservation at the time of booking. Children under 18 years must share a room with an adult. No pets accepted. Early check-in is subject to availability and is not guaranteed, unless the room is reserved for the night prior to arrival, which incurs an additional night's charge. Room preferences are not guaranteed. Upon check-in, a cash payment or credit card pre-authorisation is required for accommodation in full (if not prepaid in advance), plus an additional $200 cash and a valid form of photo ID or $100 credit card pre-authorisation per night to guarantee incidental costs.
- NOTE: Valet parking is available at $30.00 (including tax) per 24 hours. Crown has also many self-parks available, ranging in price from $5 to $15.
- 1 km to the Train Station (Flinders Street)
- 20 km to the Airport (Tullamarine)
- Bar / Lounge
- Disabled Facilities
- Internet Access - High Speed
- Parking Facilities
- Safe Deposit Box
- Spa / Wellness Centre
- Tennis Court
- Business Centre
- Conference Facilities
- Faxing Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Parking Facilities (At Cost)
- Swimming Pool - Indoor
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange Services
- Gym / Fitness Facilities
- Lift / Elevator
- Photocopying Facilities
- Room Service
- Shopping Arcade
- Swimming Pool - Outdoor
- Air Conditioning
- Flat Screen TV
- Pay-per-view Movies
- Cable / Satellite TV
- Internet Access
- Writing Desk
- Ensuite / Private Bathroom
- Mini Bar
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
Crown Promenade Hotel Melbourne Guest Reviews (258)
Staff very pleasant and willing to help with any query.
Thea wrote on January 19, 2013
Very friendly staff, great big swimming pool and spa. Great views of city and very comfy beds and big bathroom. Love the buffet breakfast in the restaurant with the hotel. and great restaurants down south yarra or crown just over the road.
evan superman wrote on January 13, 2013
Quiet clean & friendly. The location I liked the best walking distance to everything i needed
julz 72 wrote on January 7, 2013
The staff couldn't have been more helpful and they were extremely friendly. Room service was great. Rooms need refurbishment. Old, dated and worn. Doesn't make you feel like your in a four star accommodation. Place needs a good clean and freshen up.
Ecwkids3 wrote on January 7, 2013
We had been away for nearly two weeks and were on our way home to Tasmania, we had a night in Melbourne and decided on the Crown Promenade for our sty. We booked into a Standard Twin room with two queen beds for us and our two kids (3 & 6). The room was great. Clean, comfortable, nice views, with all the amenities we needed. The beds themselves were comfortable and well appointed. The bathroom was beautiful, clean and we loved the large shower. We ordered room service for dinner as we had arrived late after a long flight. The kids both had Hot Dogs, and for $12.50 it was a great meal for kids. Three small hot dogs in buns with fries and a side serve of cheese, mustard and sauce. They were very happy. We were more than satisfied with our meals as well. Staff were very helpful, knowledgable and friendly. The location is great. Not right in the city, but close enough to walk or walk/tram. We also visited the Melbourne Aquarium which is just across the river, a five minute walk (at most) by footbridge. You have access to the Casino, many fantastic restaurants, and all the Crown complex attractions (video arcade, movie theatre, tenpin bowling, and so on). Highly recommended.
rnorton wrote on January 7, 2013
See all reviews
Other Recommended Hotels
|Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne, Flinders Street||4.5 Stars|
|Park Regis Griffin Suites Melbourne||4.5 Stars|
|Best Western Plus The Tudor Box Hill Hotel||4 Stars|
|Flagstaff City Inn Melbourne||3.5 Stars|
|Crowne Plaza Hotel Melbourne||4.5 Stars|
|The Swanston Hotel Grand Mercure Melbourne||4.5 Stars|
|Rendezvous Grand Hotel Melbourne||4.5 Stars|
|Holiday Inn Melbourne On Flinders||4.5 Stars|
|Novotel Melbourne St Kilda Hotel||4.5 Stars|