Split Pet Friendly Hotels
Many people do not think of Croatia when planning Mediterranean holidays. This is a mistake, as the history and nightlife are top notch and the surroundings rugged and gorgeous. Of course, if you are bringing a pet, you can both enjoy the location. Take some time to trek to these attractions before staying at one of the pet-friendly hotels in Split ... Read more »
Top 5 Pet-Friendly Split Activities
- Trekking Mosor Mountain - Perfect for active owners and pets and located near the town of Split, but be sure to allow around three days for your trek.
- The Old Town - Features a famous monumental statue of the poet Marko Marulic and the imposing Milesi Palace.
- The Riva and Harbour - Perfect for gentle walking, enjoying the view and sitting at one of the many cafes or restaurants.
- Peoples' Square (Pjaca) - Acts as a market on certain days and features the town hall.
- Marjan Hill - Great views of the town amid verdant pine tree surroundings.
Fill that split in your stomach at the end of the day with a visit to one of the many fine restaurants in Split that feature local delicacies.
Dining in Split
- Nostromo, near fish market
- Makrovega (vegetarian)
- Buffet Fife
- Pizzeria Galija
- Restoran Boban
Do not miss the many great things to see and eat before retiring to one of the pet-friendly guesthouses in Split.« Hide