- Hotel Details
- Member Reviews
Clinton Hotel South Beach Miami3.5 Stars
825 Washington Avenue South Beach FL 33139
Clinton Hotel South Beach is on Washington Avenue just a stone's throw away from public transport stations. While in Miami, holidaymakers tee off at Miami Beach Golf Club or buy souvenirs at Lincoln Road Mall.
The hotel offers tastefully appointed rooms with cosy furnishings and modern amenities like Wi-Fi access, Netflix Internet TV, safe deposit box, mini bar and en suite bathroom.
X/O Restaurant, Cafe, Bar & Lounge at South Beach Clinton Hotel serves mouth-watering American cuisine and international dishes. Diners can also have refreshing drinks at the bar.
Clinton Hotel South Beach Miami provides airport shuttle, meeting facilities for up to 70 people, 24-hour front desk and 24-hour valet parking for a more convenient stay. During recreation, visitors can unwind in the pool surrounded by cabanas or go jet skiing at the beach.
- NOTE: A non-refundable Pet fee of $100 is allocated to each stay. Resort fee of $11 plus tax per day is charged per room per night. The resort fee includes wireless internet access, business centre, pool, concierge, nightclub passes and beach chairs with towels. Valet parking is $28 inclusive per day. All children under 12 stay free of charge including bedding. Up to two additional older children or adults are charged $20 per person/per night when using existing beds.
- Shuttle Service to Miami International Airport is available 7 days a week from 9am - 5pm. Airport pickup times: 9:30am, 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm, 2:30pm, 3:30pm, 4:30p. Guest must have a copy of reservation confirmation to board the shuttle.
- Shuttle pickup location: 2nd floor, Terminal G, Door 26. If guest do not arrive to the shuttle on time, guest must wait until next pickup time.
- Shuttle hours are adjusted during special events.
- Bar / Lounge
- Disabled Facilities
- Internet Access - Wireless
- Spa / Wellness Centre
- Beauty Salon / Hairdresser
- Gym / Fitness Facilities
- Laundry Services
- Parking Facilities
- Swimming Pool - Outdoor
- Business Centre
- Conference Facilities
- Internet Access - High Speed
- Lift / Elevator
- Pets Allowed
- Room Service
- Air Conditioning
- Cable / Satellite TV
- Pay-per-view Movies
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Alarm Clock
- CD Player
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Ensuite / Private Bathroom
- Mini Bar
- Wireless Internet Access
Clinton Hotel South Beach Miami Guest Reviews (21)
This is the second stay at the hotel for my wife and I. We have enjoyed both stays. We selected the hotel primarily because of the location and cost. For a hotel which is two short blocks from the beach, in the middle of a score of bars and restaurants, it perfectly met our price point needs. Our room was very clean, and the cleaning staff was very prompt and understanding if we slept in a bit. TV and Internet worked perfectly. We initially thought the cool blue lighting was cheesy, we now appreciate it because it is very easy on the eyes! The only downside is that there's trucks in the service alley right behind the hotel that will wake you up in the morning. I would not say its a family place, as you're really in the middle of bars and tattoo shops. But your opinion may be different.
ranimsm wrote on January 17, 2012
I stayed in a balcony room overlooking the "pool". It was extremely loud as the restaurant blasts music all night and plays it early in the morning as well. The staff was very unorganized and the valet service was extremely slow.
KRTraveler wrote on January 10, 2012
nice hotel in a very good location close to everything. The room was clean and comfortable. Nice bathroom and a comfy bed. Definitely would stay again.
vv00 wrote on November 23, 2011
As an avid traveller and occupant at many a hotel during my trips, this hotel left alot to be desired. While the balcony was spacious and the view decent here are a few general observations & what I considered to be cons: •small elevator, if with alot of people or alot of luggage you will need to make more than one trip •hallways are low lit almost dark (while I understand this is apart of the ambiance of the hotel it was a tad bit creepy) •room was extremely small in comparison to many hotels-while the bathroom was oddly spacious
sleepless in miami wrote on November 22, 2011
Hotel wasn't good. I wouldn't stay again. No hot water In room and they didn't fix. Also air conditioning was broken so it was either running and ice cold or not running and hot.
Loriarche44 wrote on November 19, 2011
See all reviews
Other Recommended Hotels
|Hilton Bentley Miami/South Beach||5 Stars|
|South Beach Plaza Hotel Miami||3.5 Stars|
|South Beach Hotel Miami||3 Stars|
|Collins Hotel Miami||3 Stars|
|Congress Hotel South Beach||4 Stars|
|Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort Miami||3.5 Stars|
|Holiday Inn Miami International Airport||3 Stars|
|Howard Johnson Plaza Dezerland Beach Resort & Spa Miami||3 Stars|
|Albion Hotel Miami||3 Stars|
|Days Thunderbird Resort Miami Beach||3 Stars|