- Hotel Details
- Member Reviews
Carlton Capri Hotel Venice3 Stars
Santa Croce 595 Venice 30135
Set in a picturesque Corte in the bohemian heart of the city, this property is only a few minutes from Rialto Bridge, in the midst of city bustle and cultural fervor.
The rooms at the hotel come with elegant and refined furnishings that have typical Venetian touches, and are enhanced by superior comforts.
The day starts in an elegant and bright breakfast room with a generous buffet that caters to the tastes of the international clientele and is enriched by typical Venetian sweets, accompanied by fruit juices and traditional Italian coffees.
Guests of the hotel are welcomed by the very courteous and professional staff in the reception that remains open 24 hours and offers all sort of useful tourist info to make the best of a stay in Venice. Visitors can relax, socialize and read international newspapers at the hall and TV room on site. Concierge, baby sitting service, tour desk and airport transfer (fees apply) are also available for added convenience.
- NOTE: Airport transfer should be booked at least 2 days in advance at an additional cost.
- NOTE: A tax has been imposed by the city for stays beginning 1 October 2012, and will be collected directly at the property. The tax ranges from EUR 1 to EUR 5 per person, per night. The amount has been determined by the local administration, depends on the star rating of hotel and the season of travel. This tax does not apply from the 6th consecutive night of stay onwards, to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For additional details on this tax please check with the hotel property at check-in.
- 30 km to the Airport (San Giuseppe)
- 5 min drive to the Train Station (Santa Lucia)
- Airport Transfer
- Disabled Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
- Baby Sitting Service
- Currency Exchange Services
- Faxing Facilities
- Laundry Services
- Pets Allowed
- Secretarial Services
- Bar / Lounge
- Dining Room
- Internet Access - High Speed
- Lift / Elevator
- Tour Desk
- Air Conditioning
- Mini Bar
- Cable / Satellite TV
- Ensuite / Private Bathroom
Carlton Capri Hotel Venice Guest Reviews (2)
We had a GREAT experience at this hotel. The staff was very friendly and they spoke perfect english. The staff was very informative in giving directions. The breakfast was perfect and the location was excellent. We recommend this hotel, and we look forward to revisiting at the Carlton Capi Hotel Venice.
Little Bear wrote on October 28, 2011
This Hotel is within easy walking distance from the bus terminal. There were only (2) bridges to cross. One steep and one easy. Not having to drag the cases into and out of Vaporettas was a blessing. Rooms nearly as good as the Carlton Grand Canal at half the price.
gcb3 wrote on September 19, 2011
Other Recommended Hotels
|Torino Hotel Venice||3 Stars|
|Antico Panada Hotel Venice||3 Stars|
|Holiday Inn Venice Mestre-Marghera||4 Stars|
|Vienna Hotel Venice||3 Stars|
|Apogia Sirio Hotel Venice||4 Stars|
|Casa Verardo Hotel Venice||3.5 Stars|
|Hotel Villa Cipro Venice||3.5 Stars|
|Antica Casa Carettoni Hotel Venice||3.5 Stars|
|Villa Edera Hotel Venice||3.5 Stars|
|Viktoria Palace Hotel Venice||3.5 Stars|
Overall Guest Rating
Carlton Capri Hotel Venice Guest Reviews
5 out of 5
We had a GREAT experience at this hotel. The staff was very friendly and they spoke perfect english. The staff was very informative in giving directions. The breakfast was perfect and the location was excellent. We recommend this hotel, and we look forward to revisiting at the Carlton Capi Hotel Venice.Review by: Little Bear
Date stayed October 28, 2011
4 out of 5
This Hotel is within easy walking distance from the bus terminal. There were only (2) bridges to cross. One steep and one easy. Not having to drag the cases into and out of Vaporettas was a blessing. Rooms nearly as good as the Carlton Grand Canal at half the price.Review by: gcb3
Date stayed September 19, 2011