St. Jean-Sur-Richelieu, QC Hotels
Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu or SJR is located in eastern Montérégie, Quebec about 50 kilometres from Montreal. ... Read more »
Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Canada is ideally located on the western bank of the Richelieu River. Most of its residents are French speaking with English and Portuguese being the second and third languages.
The annual International "Festival International des Montgolfières”, delights many a visitor and local and is a highlight of the city.
- The Theatre des Deux Rives
- Le Labyrinthe Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu theme park
- Musee du Haut-Richelieu, showcasing the history of the area
- Bike ride along the Chambly Canal’s 20 kilometre cycling path
- Relax and enjoy one of the many treatments at the Aqua spa, health centre
- Take the family skating at Canal de Chambly or Secteur Saint-Jean
Getting There & Around:
The SJR municipal airport services the city, as also does the Montreal Pierre-Elliot Trudeau International Airport. All the known rental car companies have offices and vehicles are readily available. Taxis and busses provide other transportation options to the city.
The Ville de Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu public transit system is a popular mode of transportation, offering both commuter and local bus services.
The Montreal and Maine and Atlantic Railway provide rail services.« Hide