Phnom Penh Pet Friendly Hotels
Though not a large city, visitors and their pets staying in pet-friendly hotels in Phnom Penh will be thrilled by the venues and activities there are to enjoy. The architecture, the sometime turbulent history and the diverse cuisine provide rare opportunities for a fresh and enjoyable travel experience. ... Read more »
Five Pet-Friendly Venues in Phnom Penh
Much of the culture of Phnom Penh can be experienced by visiting the waterfront and the historic sites, most of which are easily accessible to anyone who prefers to stay in pet-friendly hotels. The infamous areas associated with Phnom Penh’s more recent history are also open for those with a taste for the gruesome.
- Your pet will love the aroma of the fascinating riverfront area.
- Visit the Silver Pagoda, with its 500 silver tiles artfully laid out on the ground.
- Wander the Russian Market and haggle with the vendors.
- Visit the fabled birthplace of Phnom Penh, Wat Phnom, a Buddhist temple and stupa built in 1373.
- Enjoy a beer while you watch the sunset with your pet on the shores of Boueng Kak lake.
The city is teeming with dining spots ideally suited to guests of pet-friendly hotels in Phnom Penh.
Pet-Friendly Dining in Phnom Penh
- Cafe Sentiment
- Divine Pizza & Ribs
- Garden Centre Cafe
- Inthanoon Restaurant
- Hagar Catering and Restaurant
- Laughing Fat-man
You and your pet will never forget the flavours or aromas when you stay in a quality pet-friendly hotel in Phnom Penh.« Hide