Traralgon - Latrobe Valley, Australia
Traralgon, situated east of Morwell, is the largest town in the Latrobe Valley in Victoria, Australia. ... Read more »
The business district at Seymour and Franklin Streets hosts sidewalk cafés, restaurants and a thriving nightlife. The Stockland Traralgon Shopping Centre has many brand name stores and amenities.
Traralgon is a great place to visit if you love stunning nature parks and resorts, bush walks, scenic drives, charming gardens, and tree-lined streets.
- The Victory Park Traralgon
- The Traralgon Baw Baw National Park
- The Tarra-Bulga National Park
- Enjoy Greyhound racing at the club at Glenview Park.
- Have a delightful dining experience at the Traralgon Vineyard.
- Ply a round of Golf at the Traralgon Golf Club.
Getting There & Around
The Latrobe Valley Airport located west of Traralgon is the nearest airport. Most recognized car rental agencies including Hertz, Avis and Auto Europe offer rental vehicles.
The Vlocity trains terminate in Traralgon; the city is also serviced by regular trains from Melbourne.
Public transportation is provided by Latrobe Valley Bus Lines that offer local and inter-city services that run between Traralgon and Moe, and also nearby towns such as Churchill, Yallourn North and Morwell.« Hide