Moama is located just across the Murray River in New South Wales. The town is connected to the city of Victoria via a bridge, which also connects it to many other Australian cities. Moama is a rich grape-growing area popular for its wineries in the Perricoota wine region and is becoming one of the more popular destinations in New South Wales. ... Read more »
- Rich River Golf Club in Moama
- Old School Winery and Meadery
- St Anne’s Vineyards
- Bring the kids to the Adventure Park Play, a safe environment for parents to spend quality time with their children
- Take a tour of the Chanter Estate Winery & Military Museum, featuring antique money, stamps, guns, collections, vintage motorbikes, cars and farm equipment
- Ride one of the horse trails along a variety of Echuca waterways with Billabong Ranch Trail Rides
January temperatures range between 15°C and 31°C (59°F and 88°F). July temperatures range between 4°C and 14°C (39°F and 57°F).
Getting There & Around
Flights to Moama arrive at Melbourne International Airport. From there, hire a car or travel by bus to the town, a 2.5-hour drive.
In town, there are buses and trains at the Echuca Railway Station. Taxis and shuttles are also available for travel within Moama.« Hide