Melbourne Budget Hotels
Melbourne is an exciting, vibrant city filled with surprises. Forget what you think you know about visiting the city and take a chance on some of the great sights and experiences off the beaten path – and do it all without breaking the bank. Melbourne offers plenty of budget hotels from which to choose.
Top 5 Budget Activities
The Melbourne budget hotels are just the first step in enjoying a holiday in Australia on a budget. Check out these inexpensive things to do in the city. ... Read more »
- See all the sights on the free City Circle Tram.
- Enjoy free entry to the NGV International Museum.
- Spend the morning at the Queen Victoria Market.
- Pack a picnic and spend the day at the Royal Botanic Gardens.
- Wander along the river and experience an outdoor art gallery at Yarra River Art.
There are plenty of places to find inexpensive and delicious food throughout Melbourne. Some of the best eateries in town will leave you with enough cash left over for dessert. Check out these cheap eats.
Melbourne Cheap Eats
- Andrew’s Hamburgers
- Trippy Taco
- Proud Mary
- Yong Green Food
- The Cornershop
- Dig A Pony
So, whether you want to live it up at night, spend a relaxing day at a museum or eat your way through Australia, Melbourne has a ton of budget hotels and budget experiences everyone can enjoy.« Hide