Launceston Pet Friendly Hotels
Launceston is a great destination for putting up your feet, taking in some island air and admiring the architecture of one of Australia's oldest and largest non-capital cities. In addition, for those who want to take their pets along, let your animals have the run of the place (not literally of course) to enjoy the many pet friendly activities. ... Read more »
Top 5 Pet Friendly Activities Near Launceston
- St Leonard's Dog Run, near 7250 TAS, is a popular place for a day out with Rover
- Heritage Forest - Churchill Park, for picnics and fun days out
- Ben Lomond National Park – snowy peaks and stunning forested mountains
- Country Club Tasmania – golfing, parklands, all the best a country club can offer
- Take a trip to the north coast for many pet friendly beaches
Remember, animals need food, too! Pet friendly eateries in Launceston provide all kinds of food, from modern Australian to international.
Pet Friendly Dining in Launceston
- Indoor and outdoor dining at the Fitzpatrick's Inn, Westbury.
- Levee Food Co, Old Launceston Seaport, Seaport Boulevard.
- Mud Bar and Restaurant, Seaport Boulevard.
Launceston has many pet friendly hotels to satisfy anyone who'd rather not leave their beloved furry friends alone while they have fun abroad – so check out the great range of places to stay.« Hide