Gold Coast Budget Hotels
From the impressive shipwrecks off Main Beach to the huge waves near Broadbeach to the cool vibes of Surfers Paradise, budget hotels on the Gold Coast let you make the most of your Australian adventure. Theme parks, beaches and natural beauty allow you to get the thrills you expect. Who knew you could experience the Gold Coast on a budget. ... Read more »
Top 5 Budget Activities
Let the Aussie adventures begin with a Gold Coast budget hotel. Take a look at these activities you can’t miss – they’re either free or really cheap.
- Lounge on the beach and soak up the sun or surf the waves.
- Visit Tamborine Mountain National Park and take in the scenic waterfalls.
- Do a rainforest walk at Cascade Gardens Park.
- Enjoy the Gold Coast Multicultural Festival in mid-September.
- Free bird feeding is available at Currumbin Bird Sanctuary.
Do you love to eat? Sure, who doesn’t! It doesn’t matter if you are a major food critic or just want a quick bite to eat before hitting the beach, as the Gold Coast has it all. Oh, and you will definitely have cash left over for dessert.
Gold Coast Cheap Eats
- Temple Lounge Bar and Restaurant
- Don Pepe Spaghetti Factory
- Indian Delights
- Himalayan Delicacies
- Golden Hua
- Sora Japanese Cafe Restaurant
Whether you’re visiting Australia to surf, soak up the sun or commune with nature, the Gold Coast has plenty of budget hotels that can make your Aussie holiday dreams come true.« Hide