Brisbane Budget Hotels
Brisbane is the capital of Australia’s very own Sunshine State, Queensland. Visiting Brisbane will open the doors to plenty of dining, nightlife, shopping, sun and surf, and so much more. There are plenty of budget hotels in Brisbane that allow you to make the most of your Australian holiday. ... Read more »
Top 5 Budget Activities
Why break the bank staying in an expensive hotel when you can save a little cash staying in a Brisbane budget hotel? While you’re at it, why not check out some of these must-dos in the area.
- Stroll through the City Botanic Gardens.
- Drool over the window displays in the Queen Street Mall.
- Visit the Museum of Brisbane for free.
- Take in a free concert by the UQ School of Music every Sunday at the Customs House.
- Put your walking shoes on and follow the free Albert Street Literary Walk.
While you’re staying in Brisbane, you’re definitely going to need to eat. Check out these amazing restaurants that will help you stick to your budget.
Brisbane Cheap Eats
- Vue Lounge
- New Farm Deli and Cafe
- China City Seafood Restaurant
- West End Garden
- Govindas Restaurant
- Seagrass Fish & Chippery
Backpacking through the outback is always a treat, especially when you have a Brisbane budget hotel waiting for you as a comfortable home base. Don’t let your small bank balance stop you from having the Australian holiday you’ve always dreamed about.« Hide