- Hotel Details
- Member Reviews
Asure Queenstown Gateway Apartments4 Stars
1066 Frankton Road Otago Queenstown NZ-9300
Located just a short drive from Queenstown Airport and Remarkables shopping centre, Asure Queenstown Gateway Apartments presents an ideal base to explore this adventure-packed town of New Zealand. Guests enjoy the countless sports and activities of the region such as white water rafting, snowboarding, paragliding, and jetskiing.
Offered are 1- through 3-bedroom apartments. These are lavished with everything anyone might need including kitchens, dining tables, and tea/coffee facilities.
At Asure Queenstown Gateway Apartments, guests can prepare there meals at their fully equipped kitchens. For the food lover, there is a wide range of restaurants to be sampled within the immediate proximity.
Asure Queenstown Gateway Apartments' amazing service standards and all its exclusive facilities specially conceived to satisfy even the most discerning guest make it the accommodation of choice in Queenstown. Fiordland and Milford Sounds are worth checking out.
- NOTE: Guests under the age of 18 can only check-in with a parent or official guardian. The legal guardian must provide a current photo ID or proof of guardianship if requested upon check-in.
- NOTE: The hotel has a strict "No Party Policy." Any violation of this policy will result in eviction from the property, and additional cleaning fees will be charged.
- NOTE: Guests must show a valid credit card upon check-in. The credit card must be in the same name as the guest's name on the booking confirmation.
- 2 min drive to the International Airport (Queenstown)
- Airport Transfer
- Laundry Facilities
- Parking Facilities
- Room Service
- Disabled Facilities
- Laundry Services
- Photocopying Facilities
- Tour Desk
- Internet Access - Wireless
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Bathroom Amenities
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Colour TV
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- DVD Player
- Internet Access
- Microwave Oven
- Wireless Internet Access
Asure Queenstown Gateway Apartments Guest Reviews (2)
awsome stay ,realy friendly people ,perfect location ,apartment was grate realy moden cosy and comfotable ,clean tidy and everything you need is i the apartment and grate price for what your getting. highly recomend it to enybody ,thanks
krisy wrote on March 22, 2012
Good value accommodation during peak times.
Paul Engles wrote on January 12, 2009
Other Recommended Hotels
|Reavers Lodge Queenstown||3.5 Stars|
|Oaks Club Resort Queenstown||4 Stars|
|Highview Apartments Queenstown||2 Stars|
|Heritage Hotel Queenstown||4.5 Stars|
|Dairy Private Luxury Hotel Queenstown (The)||4.5 Stars|
|BreakFree The Waterfront Queenstown||4.5 Stars|
|Browns Boutique Hotel Queenstown||4.5 Stars|
|Blue Peaks Apartments||4.5 Stars|