- Hotel Details
- Member Reviews
ARIA Resort and Casino5 Stars
3730 Las Vegas Boulevard Las Vegas NV 89158
ARIA Resort is in the heart of Las Vegas Strip, about two miles from Las Vegas McCarran International Airport. Vacationers can relive the history of the ship Titanic: The Artifact Exhibitions or see the exhibits at National Atomic Testing Museum.
The 4,004 lavish rooms and suites feature floor-to-ceiling windows and appointments like 42-inch LCD TV, stocked mini bar, safe deposit box, dressing area with dual closets, Internet access and integrated one-touch control of room settings. Some units have bathroom with 20-inch TV.
At ARIA, diners choose from American, Thai, Japanese, Chinese and Spanish cuisines in the on-site restaurants and cafes.
Leisure facilities at ARIA Resort and Casino include co-ed spa balcony, outdoor infinity pool and casino. The hotel also features 300,000 sq ft of convention and meeting space. Concierge and ARIA Express Tram are also on offer for a more convenient stay.
- Check-in is at 3:00 pm and check-out, 11:00 am.
- Guests must be at least 21 years old to register
- Room balance plus a minimum room deposit of $200 is required to register at check-in and to forego incidental charging privileges
- Room balance plus $130 per day authorization on a valid credit card is required to register and to access incidental charging privileges
- Guests using a debit card in lieu of a credit card acknowledge unused funds are released upon check-out yet may take five to seven business days to become available through the financial institution
- Room rate is based on a double occupancy plus 12% tax. A mandatory daily resort fee of $25 plus tax will be added to the nightly rate. Additional in-room amenities may be subject to additional fees
- Stocked refreshment centres are provided in each room, not intended for storage of personal items. Items removed from the refreshment centre are billed to the guest's account
- Beauty Salon / Hairdresser
- Gym / Fitness Facilities
- Room Service
- Steam Room
- Banquet Facilities
- Business Centre
- Conference Facilities
- Night Club
- Swimming Pool - Outdoor
- Bar / Lounge
- Disabled Facilities
- Spa / Wellness Centre
- Colour TV
- Ensuite / Private Bathroom
- Mini Bar
ARIA Resort and Casino Guest Reviews (182)
Just excellent! Since our arrival, everything was wonderful!
DuHau wrote on September 29, 2012
1st time visiting LV and stayed at Aria. The hotel is new and clean. Good security and location. Nice hotel to recommend. Only -ve, when we check-in to the hotel and went to our room. We found another female guest inside. Apparently, she was given the same room key as mine. She called the front desk to check and the hotel had rearranged another room for her. The front desk sttaff had asked me to the phone and aplogoies to me.
xxxhippo wrote on March 23, 2012
Great access from anywhere on the strip, the casino, room and food are nice. Also its full automation room is amazing.
WG9898 wrote on March 1, 2012
My stay at the resort was fantastic. The resort was very nice and full of amenities. The staff is very friendly. The room was perfect. I would recommend this resort to anyone who is traveling to Las Vegas.
Cnray04 wrote on January 21, 2012
very satisfied. Location,location,to many good places.
ursus wrote on January 20, 2012
See all reviews
Other Recommended Hotels
|Days Inn Wild Wild West Las Vegas||2 Stars|
|The Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino and Spa||4 Stars|
|Holiday Inn Express Las Vegas-Nellis Hotel||2 Stars|
|Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Las Vegas I-215 S Beltway||3 Stars|
|Venetian Resort Hotel Casino Las Vegas||5 Stars|
|Bellagio Las Vegas Hotel||5 Stars|
|THEhotel at Mandalay Bay||5 Stars|
|Wynn Las Vegas||5 Stars|
|Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas||5 Stars|